Due to the domestic developments of the coronavirus epidemic, we had to make the difficult decision of postponing the events of the HubIT project. New dates will be announced as soon as possible.
How do you imagine the future of information and communication technology in the health sector? What Kind of contributions can ICTs make to our health and well-being? How can we mitigate the negative effects of ICT on health? What kinds of Innovation can contribute to the development of inclusive health services?
To get to the bottom of these questions, the »HubIT« project is inviting anyone interested to take part in their upcoming Designathon, which will aim to generate new ideas addressing various challenges, including (but not limited to) the following themes:
- Better health care for disadvantaged groups
- Solving daily hurdles for people with disabilities
- Internet, machine learning or artificial intelligence as a tool to change health care for the better.
- Addressing the potentially undesirable effects of ICT on health and well-being
Further ideas are of course more than welcome!
Teams composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experience will be formed and given two days to develop their projects. In the end, a jury will award prizes to the three best ideas generated by the teams.
Join in and create new ideas for the society of tomorrow!
Whatever your speciality – IT, design or social science- or simply if you find the topic fascinating: It is up to you in this Designathon whether to focus on making individualized solutions for everyday use, create new designs or let your imagination run wild and dream up futuristic ideas.
The 50 selected participants will form 10 teams of 5 and have the opportunity to:
- Co-create and test new business and research ideas;
- Receive in-depth feedback from experts and potential end-users;
- Establish cross-border, pan-European business partnerships;
- Be chosen as one of the top three teams and win prizes.
Travel and accommodation costs are fully covered by the project for all selected participants.*
*up to 500,00€ will be reimbursed following the event.
More information and details on how to apply available HERE